Neesh McGill Jacket
Much like this collection as a whole, the McGill Jacket is inspired by shabby menswear, reminiscent of the film, "O Brother, Where Art Thou". A heavy weight cotton plaid is gently crumpled creating an effortlessly cool yet high-end look. A meticulously fitted jacket is slightly longer in the front and has a vent in the back. Pleated patch pockets with flaps, natural buttons and contrasting cream cuffs, facings and collar are extra special touches.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash Cold Water; Gentle Cycle. Darks Separate. Tumble Dry Low. Steam Crunch for Wrinkles.
- Our model Kristin is 5'6" and wears a Size Small
- Approximate length for a size Small from center back neck to hem (measured flat) is 25 inches
- Fits true to size; take your normal size
- Heavy weight non-stretch crinkled woven fabric
- Neesh's Generic size chart